Enquire about this Item
Pair of white opaline crystal flasks with their ball-shaped stoppers. Each neck is a gilt bronze ring that is intricately sculpted with latticework, small flowers, and delicate beadwork. This exquisite example of translucent crystal is characteristic of the early 1820’s. From the mid-1820’s to 1835, opaline became opaque, as crystal factories pursued their separate experiments in a new pallet of predominantly dark tones. W: 4,1 in – D: 4,1in – H: 5,7in. Circa 1820-1825. REF: 1004.